This course will enable learners to apply adult learning principles in the design and delivery of learner-centred training courses. More concretely, this course will provide trainers with the opportunity to benefit from experiential learning across three elements:
- The principles and processes for the design of a well-structured adult learning training programme.
- The selection and implementation of appropriate inclusive delivery methods.
- Effective evaluation utilizing multiple sources including students; trainers and peers.
Status: MFHEA Accredited Qualification Type: Award
ECTS: 1 Duration: 3 days
Mode of delivery/attendance: Face-to-face/full-time
Hours of total learning: 25 hours (Contact: 14 hours/Self-study: 8 hours/Assessment: 3 hours)
Language of instruction: English/French or Arabic
Address: Training Institute on Migration Capacity Partnership for the Mediterranean (MCP Med TI), Development House, 4A, St Anne Street, Floriana, Malta.
A full mark implies uninterrupted attendance through the full course of studies.
Weight: 10 points
- Practical application structured as follows:
• Pertinence of questions asked (3 points)
• Accuracy of answers and solid analytical processing (4 points)
• Correct application of skills (5 points)
• Active engagement in discussions, practical exercises and general Q/A sessions (4 points)
• Correct use of terminology (4 points)
Weight: 20 points
- Final examination
Based on a mix of free narrative text, multiple-choice and True or False questions
Weight: 70 points
The passing grade for successful completion of programme: 60/100
- Dates for next intake: N/A
- Educational programme fees: N/A
- Registration method: N/A
Initial Investigations (90 minutes)
The role of 1st Responders (120 minutes)
Initial Interviewing Techniques (120 minutes)
Initial Behavioural Analysis (120 minutes)
Search of Persons (120 minutes)
Search of Vehicles (1) (120 minutes)
Search of Vehicles (2) (60 minutes)
Course recap and Q/A session (90 minutes)
Final examination (120 minutes)
Final examination Q/A (30 minutes)
End of course evaluation (30 minutes)