This induction course for the trainer familiarises the Authorised Trainer with applying MPC MED TI policies and procedures, as well as the content of particular accredited courses.
The course will be delivered in a blended modality, starting with an online pre-induction course aiming to transfer the theoretical information, followed by a face-to-face course where participants will learn how to efficiently deliver a particular course that will result in and EU accredited educational certification.
Status: N/A Qualification Type: Induction
ECTS: N/A Duration: 5 days
Mode of Delivery
- Face-to-face/Blended (30 hours)
- Blended: (14 hours: 2 hours synchronous, 12hours asynchronous, self-study)
What Will You Learn?
- Practically apply the MCP Med TI’s policies and procedures summarised in the Trainer Handbook
- Effectively deliver the relevant training course
- Accurately assess trainees’ performance